Thursday, June 23, 2011

Musings

I'm wondering what happened. I usually have tons of stories at my beck and call...but lately, they've hidden. Maybe they don't want me to share them with the world or maybe I'm too busy to hear them.

It's summer so I guess I can be a bit lazy - but I do need to keep working on the blog so I'll set some goals - I'm behind in my culinary updates and I have some doozy recipes for you so over the next couple of days I'll try to get those down. Plus I'll try very hard to come up with an amusing story or two.

On my theatrical front - life is going to get busy, busy, busy. I'm definitely directing Midsummer Night's Dream and hopefully Jack in the Bean Stalk, plus I'm working on writing two original scripts - all before Christmas -I need to get up earlier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment