Sunday, April 4, 2010

Introduction

I hope that some of you will follow my journey as my husband and I build our home on 10 acres of land in Southeastern Michigan. Originally a farmgirl, I've been living in towns and cities for the past 10 years. Currently, we're living in a modular home community (trailer park). The neighbors are too close, there's no room to grow much of anything and less room to breathe.
When the opportunity came along to buy 10 acres of land, we couldn't pass it up, even though my hubby is unemployed and I'm under-employed, but this is Michigan and we're typical of others here.
Within this blog, will be my musings on life, my quest to live a greener life, and keep myself intellectually stimulated and maybe you too.
I'll try to keep labels on my posts as accurate as possible so you can skip over those that don't interest you.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment