Monday, April 19, 2010

Working

Dear Readers -
I have not forgotten you - but my muse was busy in other areas the past few days. Primarily, I was at the Toastmaster's district competition on Saturday. It was a learning experience. If I ever make it that far again - I have a pretty good idea what the judges want.

Sunday was cleaning day. Not only did I clean my house, but my brain as well. Because my brain had been purged of bad thoughts and was a fairly clean slate - I only thought it fitting that I find some reading material to fill it with again.

As muses are - mine flitted around before finally settling down in the crafty mode late last night and I was up until 1:30 trying to figure out a new crochet pattern - an alligator. I think the third attempt might be a charm. I will post pictures of the little bugger when I finish him. In the meantime, my cats are enjoying new yarn toys.

A side note, if one is cleaning the brain, one should start with the body and so I made my regular trip to the gym today. Regular as in once a year, I go and join a gym.

Hopefully, my daily facts will return tomorrow along with a short essay on Salt - the seasoning of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment