Friday, March 21, 2014

Count Down to 50

So yesterday I was pretty unhappy about my impending half century mark. I hate the fact that I'm getting old and have very little to show for it so I'm going to list things that I learn or accomplish from now until that fateful day - which I don't celebrate.

Last night I dragged out my crochet stuff - I know - talk about old lady stuff. I decided I would figure out a new pattern. I chose an easy pattern for a dishcloth. I was fairly happy with the way it turned out. I'm not sure that it's right, but it looks ok.

So I am going to figure out how to make a picot stitch and a front post stitch. Those will be my two what did I learn to do today achievements.

I am also going to go outside for a walk. I was diagnosed as having insulin resistance back in December and I lost 16 pounds in three months, but now I've stalled. One of the things I need to continue to do is find time to exercise. I have to wait until the race home past my house slows down and then I'll go for a stroll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment