Monday, December 20, 2010

First day of Holiday Break work vs home

Ugh! I hate holiday breaks. Ok, I don't mind that the semester is over because I was pretty bored with the classes, but let's jump right back in with the next semester. Maybe it won't be so bad - Ha! That's a laugh. Going to work is my social time. I like my job, I like going to work, being at work, I like the work. It beats the alternative - being at home.
*Work - we have a custodial staff to do the cleaning vs Home - I clean
*Work - an ever changing group of people vs Home - my husband sitting on the couch playing computer games.
*Work - set schedule vs Home - no schedule
*Work - cafe vs Home - make your own
*Work - clean vs Home - cat puke
*Work - sharpened pencils vs Home - oh crap I'll just use this lip liner to sign the check
*Work - bring home money vs Home - spend money.

So you can see - being at work far outweighs the benefits of being at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment