Monday, December 5, 2011

the party costume

So I have to go to my husband's company party. BOR-ING. He says I said I'd go, but I don't remember saying yes. He sent in the reservations. He said he'd go without me and he would. So now I have to find an outfit. It's a costume let's face it.
I looked at what the women were wearing last year and for the most part they looked like the happy hookers. Super short skirts, super high heels and plunging necklines.
I'm thinking jeans and a sweater. I'm not sure if that's appropriate, but if I have to go to this obnoxious waste of money and time, I might as well be comfortable.
As for the rest of the costume - no jewelry and no makeup. No sense in looking good, my husband gets jealous if other men talk to me so I'll try to blend into the background.
I suppose I could always wear the same thing I wore last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment