Friday, May 25, 2012

creativity side note

Just a few more days of school left this year and I can get my creative summer going full-blast. Just because I haven't posted in a few days doesn't mean I haven't been doing stuff. I just haven't had the time to blog, be creative and work.

This morning, I did have a chance to put in a few more flowers in a planter, but I spent most of my time dragging a hose around and watering everything - it's been very dry in my area and we desperately need rain. Today, it looks like it might rain, but it's looked like that several times this week and nothing came of it.

It's off to work in a few minutes and I have to go clean up. I'm not sure if I or the plants got wetter - there is a good breeze blowing and so I got pretty wet too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment