Monday, May 23, 2011

Two for the Dough - book review

Why did I wait so long to start reading this series? My husband doesn't know what to think when I'm reading, I'm scared one minute and laughing so hard that I nearly pee my pants.

Part of me thinks I am Stephanie Plum. I'm pretty clumsy and somewhat incompetent, especially if I was a bounty hunter. It's so easy to see myself in this character. Morelli and Ranger are both hot and dangerous - I'm leaning toward Ranger being her love interest...he reminds me a lot of my husband. Always there in the background watching and protecting.

And while I'm not from Jersey and we in the mid-west don't have the same fascination with funerals, I could appreciate Grandma Mazur and her friends. Hysterical.

I'm devouring this series and I'm several book reviews behind.

In a nutshell, slimy undertaker, missing coffins, arms dealers, bad guys and of course Stephanie is in the middle of things being blown up, shot up and driving the 53 Buick.

No comments:

Post a Comment